Read the latest health news headlines at msnbc.com. Find out what the experts have to say about men's & women's health, diet, nutrition, and parenting.

Monday, February 15, 2016

24 Fat-Burning Ab Exercises (No Crunches!)

Bye-bye muffin top
When most people think "abs," they think the muffin top that blooms over the top of too-tight pants. But abdominals, a set collectively known as the core, includes the many interconnected muscles that run up the back and stretch down to the butt and the front and inner thighs, says Michele Olson, PhD, professor of physical education and exercise science at Auburn University–Montgomery, Alabama.

Here are 24 moves, from simple to killer, that will keep your daily core workouts interesting!

24 Fat-Burning Ab Exercises (No Crunches!) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: fafas

4 comments:

  1. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am exceptionally intrigued by the articles that you serve. Give enough information to me. Much obliged to you for sharing valuable and remember, continue sharing helpful data: เว็บพนันออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend recommended this blog and he was totally right keep up the fantastic work! baby sleep aids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site. selling merchant services

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its an incredible joy perusing your post.Its brimming with data I am searching for and I want to post a remark that "The substance of your post is marvelous" Great work. become a credit card processor

    ReplyDelete